(image: wikimedia commons)
From Sunday december 14, the new bus network will be operational in Lausanne. The main changes will be:
- Lines 5,6 and 45 will be suppressed or re-routed in oder to avoid superopsitions with the metro,
- Lines 4,6 and 15 will be merged into the new lines 4 and 6,
- New line 21 will connect Blécherette and the railway station, passing through Beaulieu and Chauderon,
- New line 22 will connect Clochatte and Flon, passing through Rue Centrale and Rue Saint-Martin,
- New line 25 will connect all the southern districts, from Pully to Bourdonnette,
- Regional lines 60, 62 and 65 will terminate near metro station of Flon, Croisettes and Sallaz.